VIDEO: Kim Kardashian at 13 tells camera she'll be famous
IT IS exactly what you would expect.
Before she was notorious for a sex tape, Kim Kardashian was a 13-year-old in 1994, who was, according to Kim Kardashian at least, the most popular girl in school.
Entertainment Tonight dug up the video of Kim celebrating her eighth-grade graduation as a teenager and broadcast it for us all to enjoy and/or despise.
"Does someone want to get a tape of this, I hope you do so you can see me when I'm famous, remember me as this beautiful little girl," she tells the camera.
Check out the video below:
Kim appears to have coined the term "dope on a rope" to describe her immeasurable coolness.
She acts almost exactly like every other 13-year-old since the dawn of time, but hey, it's Kim Kardashian.
The dusty bit of footage was dug up to note the reality star's 34th birthday this week.
As an aside, husband Kanye West seems to agree that she is a pretty dope wife.
Happy Birthday baby! Thank you for being the dopest wife & mom! pic.twitter.com/D3k20HN3Yb— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) October 22, 2014
Other quotable quotes from Kim in her early teens:
"I'm more popular than she is.
"Everyone loves me because I'm so popular.
"I'm the dopest on the ropest in this class."
- Coroner to probe Warrego hit and run death
- Plainland man dies in semi-trailer crash
- CANADA IN LOCKDOWN: Soldier killed, gunman shot dead
- Tattooist offers new nipples for breast cancer survivors
- Thug only confessed when cops told him victim was a girl
- Hoon busted after posting burnout pics to Facebook
- Speed king gets 10 years jail
- Clive Palmer's wife Anna fails to win PUP preselection
- Dads stay home as partners build careers
- Tradies hammered by tool thefts