Volunteering most enriching
Q&A with: Bianca Swift
Occupation: Produce manager at Drakes and secretary for Biloela Junior Rugby league.
Marital status: Married
1 . What is one thing you would like to change about the world?
I would make people accountable for their actions.
2. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?
3. If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make?
Big corporations and churches would pay tax.
4. What is the best advice you have ever received?
Don’t listen to anyone’s advice.
5. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? And why?
Thirty. Have absolutely loved my 30s and have made the best memories.
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
7. What is your best childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Going to my Nana’s on school holidays and going to the movies and playing cards.
8. What is the best sound in the world to you?
I love you.
9. If you could be transported back in time, where and when would you like to be?
Woodstock and Live Aid.
10. Who are the three people you most admire – dead or living?
My friends Nancy Haggarty and Jenny Heit, and Cathy Booth, the founder of Umoja orphanage in Kenya, Africa.