Water tankers only available two more days
As a result of the water supply returning to normal, water tankers will only be available for two more days.
The final two days to retrieve water from the tankers (bringing your own containers) will be Monday 30 and Tuesday 31 March 2015 from 11am - 1pm and 4pm - 6pm at the following locations:
- Heritage Village Car Park, Boundary Road
- Church Park Car Park, Glenmore Road
- Juds Park Car Park, Norman Road
- O'Shanesy Street, Gracemere at the Water Tanker Filling Station
- Central Park, Murray Street
Water tankers will not be available after this.
Residents should also be aware that full water production is back to normal and there is no longer a necessity to restrict usual water use practices in the home and garden.