Conditions of entry: Rural Weekly and The Morning Bulletin Pro Bull Riding Tour Live Series Ticket Giveaway
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, Contestants must complete entry form published in The Morning Bulletin or online at www.themorningbulletin.com.au between Monday 8 September 2014 and Friday 19 September 2014. The entry forms must be original, no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. The entry forms must be placed in an envelope marked The Morning Bulletin "PBR Ticket Giveaway” with your name, address, email address and contact phone number(s) on the back and then:
(a) sent by pre-paid post to PBR Ticket Giveaway, PO Box 397 (so it is received before the Closure Time); or
(b) delivered to Level 1, 35 Fitzroy Street, Rockhampton.
Contestants may submit more than one entry, but any Contestant may only win one of the prizes or any number of prizes.
2. Prizes: 15 x general admission double passes for 2 adults to the Rural Weekly and The Morning Bulletin Pro Bull Riding Tour Live Series at Browne Park Rockhampton on Saturday 27 September 2014, valued at $60.00 each are available to be won. Total maximum value of all prizes: $900.00. All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences at 5.00 am Monday 8 September 2014 and closes at 5.00pm Friday 19 September 2014. (“Closure Time”). Entries received after the Closure Time will not be eligible.
4 Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winner(s) will be selected by random draw at 10am Monday 22 September 2014 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published in The Morning Bulletin on Tuesday 23 September 2014. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. All prizes when specified must be picked up within 5 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: Capricornia Newspapers Pty Ltd 48 009 658 048