Terms and Conditions for : “Win Front Row Tickets and meet the Ten Tenors at an Exclusive Backstage Reception ”
The Morning Bulletin
To enter, Contestants must collect from The Morning Bulletin one entry form (published 27 April, 29 April, 30 April, 2010).
The entry form must be original newsprint - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. The entry form must be placed in an envelope marked “The Ten Tenors Competition” with your name, address, and daytime contact phone number(s) on the back of the envelope and then:
sent by pre-paid post to The Morning Bulletin
(a) (so it is received before the Closure Time); or
(b) delivered to The Morning Bulletin
2. Prize: Major Prize – (2 prizes) Win two front row seats and a copy of the Ten Tenors latest CD + DVD “Live in Madrid” and go backstage to meet the Ten Tenors. Runners Up prize – (3 prizes) Win two tickets and go backstage to meet the Ten Tenors. The prize does not include travel costs to the Ten Tenors. The show is an all age event, however, persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. 18+ ID is required to purchase alcohol. If the winner is under 18 years the prize may be at the absolute discretion of the Promoter to be awarded to the winner’s parent of guardian. The prize value is exclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Saturday 24 April, 2010 with a pre promotional advert then the coupons start from Tuesday 27 April, 2010. Entry deadline is 2pm, Friday 7 May, 2010 (“Closure Time”). Entries received after the Closure Time will not be eligible.
3 Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winner will be selected by random draw at or around 11.05am Monday 10 May, 2010 at The Morning Bulletin office and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published in The Morning Bulletin public notices on Saturday 15 May, 2010. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
7. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
9. Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of APN Newspapers (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement).
Promoter: Capricornia Newspapers Pty Ltd trading as The Morning Bulletin 162-164 Quay Street Rockhampton QLD 4700.