electric shock

Man in hospital after reported electrocution at work

Premium Content Man in hospital after reported electrocution at work

Paramedics were called to a workplace after reports a man had been electrocuted.

Student sustains electric shock at CQ school

Premium Content Student sustains electric shock at CQ school

Paramedics were called to the incident at a Central Queensland mining town.

UPDATE: Man taken to Brisbane following electric shock

Premium Content UPDATE: Man taken to Brisbane following electric shock

A MAN is in a critical condition after suffering an electric shock.

‘I can’t read books’: Electric shock blinds father

Premium Content ‘I can’t read books’: Electric shock blinds father

Father-of-six who has lost most of his eyesight suing

Person shocked at CQ mine site

Premium Content Person shocked at CQ mine site

Paramedics are en route to treat a woman at the mine

Live powerline falls on car, driver hospitalised

Premium Content Live powerline falls on car, driver hospitalised

Burning power pole drops live wire onto woman's car

Cause of girl’s severe electric shock revealed

Cause of girl’s severe electric shock revealed

“Money is not going to fix or help my daughter get better..."

Child phones for help after mum's electric shock

Premium Content Child phones for help after mum's electric shock

Emergency service crews have rushed to the Casino home

Firm cops massive fine over electric shock injuries

Premium Content Firm cops massive fine over electric shock injuries

Magistrate: heavy penalties will be imposed for safety breaches

Man fighting for life, dog dies after electric shock

Premium Content Man fighting for life, dog dies after electric shock

His pet dog died after they both suffered an electric shock

Coles recalls charger over safety fears

Coles recalls charger over safety fears

Coles recalls USB Wall Chargers over electric shock fears

Electric shock girl’s family offered $1m

Electric shock girl’s family offered $1m

Government offers $1m ‘act of grace’ payment to family of girl given electric shock...

Worker injured in electric shock at solar farm

Worker injured in electric shock at solar farm

A man has suffered minor injuries after he received electric shock.

Teen fights for life after electric shock

Teen fights for life after electric shock

“When we arrived his heart racing was 170 beats per minute"

Shock fear prompts breast pump recalls

Shock fear prompts breast pump recalls

Medela recalls range of accessories that could cause electric shocks

Shalom student hospitalised after electric shock

Shalom student hospitalised after electric shock

A Shalom teenager has been hospitalised.

Electric shock victims in stable condition

Electric shock victims in stable condition

The incident happened at a Cairns school

Schoolgirl gets electric shock on CBD footpath

Schoolgirl gets electric shock on CBD footpath

A 15-YEAR-OLD girl has been electrocuted while walking on an “dodgy wiring” in...

Next