TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Morning Bulletin – Win a Bottle Shop Gift Voucher
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be permanent Australian residents who reside within the Capricorn Coast Mirror distribution area to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants must be aged 18 years and older to be eligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is Capricornia Newspapers Pty Ltd, 220 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton Qld 4700, ABN 48 009 658 048.
- To enter, contestants must collect the entry form printed in the Capricorn Coast Mirror each Wednesday commencing August 31, 2016 with last entry inserted Wednesday November 16, 2016.
- Entry forms must be original.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The contestant must place their fully completed entry form in an envelope addressed to Capricorn Coast Mirror – Win a Bottle Shop Gift Voucher; then:
- Deliver or send to: Capricorn Coast Mirror, Shop 2, Evia Building, Normanby Street, Yeppoon Qld 4703; or
- Send to: PO Box 397, Rockhampton Qld 4700.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion Period (Clause 14).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however, any contestant can only win one (1) prize.
- Entry is free, however, contestants are responsible for any cost associated with delivering entries via office delivery or by post.
- There will be 12 winners chosen by random draw. There will be one (1) entry drawn as the winner each week. The winner will receive:
- One (1) Star Liquor Warehouse Gift Voucher for $50.00 (inclusive of GST).
- The voucher must be redeemed from Star Liquor Warehouse, 58 James Street, Yeppoon, Qld 4703.
- The weekly prize must be collected within 31 days from the initial draw or the Voucher will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw on Monday October 10, 2016 and each Monday after that for 12 weeks with last redraw on Monday December 28, 2016.
- The voucher must be used by the expiry date on the voucher. Any subsequent amount remaining on the voucher upon expiry cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. No further vouchers will be issued for any outstanding balance.
- The total maximum retail value of the prize pool is $600.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences at 6:00am Wednesday August 31, 2016 and closes at 5:00pm Thursday November 24, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after the promotion period will be deemed as invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter. Contestants must be 18 years of age and over to be eligible to enter.
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winner will be selected by random draw at the Capricorn Coast Mirror, Shop 2, Evia Building, Normanby Street, Yeppoon, Qld each Friday at 10:00am commencing September 9, 2016, with draws concluding Friday November 25, 2016.
- Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification and winners will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner’s details will be published in the Capricorn Coast Mirror Public Notices section each Wednesday commencing September 14, 2016 with the last winner published on Wednesday November 30, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person from the Capricorn Coast Mirror office and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm identity, age and residency.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- All prizes must be picked up within 31 days from the initial draw. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
- Prizes that remain uncollected after 31 days notification will be entered into a redraw at the Capricorn Coast Mirror office, as per these terms and conditions, with the first redraw commencing Monday October 12, 2016 and last redraw on Monday December 28, 2016.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
27. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
28. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
29. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
31. Subject to complying with all relevant state and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts nor affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
32. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or infect the administration, security fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given by State Regulation.
33. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
35. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.