An Apple a Week Makes You Look Oh So Chic!
Conditions of entry: An Apple a Week Makes You Look Oh So Chic!
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. All references to dates and times are Brisbane time (AEST)
3. Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter, Contestants must send in a completed entry form found in The Morning Bulletin between Saturday 16 June and Saturday 14 July 2012. Contestants must then collect three tokens and send the tokens and entry form to:
a) An Apple a Week Makes You Look Oh So Chic! PO Box 397 Rockhampton QLD 4700.
b) Drop into The Morning Bulletin office 162-164 Quay Street Rockhampton QLD 4700
Postal entry forms must be original newsprint - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted.
5. Contestants may enter multiple times but will only win one prize.
6. Prizes: One Apple iPad 2 16GB per week valued at $569 over four weeks. Total of four Apple iPads to be won. Total value of prize $2276. Prize only includes the device, all usage fees and set up are the sole responsibility of the winner. Colours will depend on stock available at time of collection.
7. All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner.
8. The winner must accept the prizes as is. Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash. Profiteering from the prize is a breach of supply and action may be taken if misused. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
9. The competition commences Saturday 16 June 2012 and closes at 3pm Wednesday 18 July 2012.
10. Prize winners will be selected by random draw at The Morning Bulletin office on Week one: Wednesday 27 June, Week two: Wednesday 4 July, Week three: Wednesday 11 July and Week four Wednesday 18 July. Prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
11. Entry is open to all residents of Queensland.
12. Contestants must be 18 years or older to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of or contractors to the Promoter including all delivery staff;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Staff, family members and contractors to any newsagent or retail outlet that stocks The Morning Bulletin; and
iv) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter.
13. Winners’ details will be published in The Morning Bulletin on Saturday 30 June, Saturday 7 July, Saturday 14 July and Saturday 17 July, 2012. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All prize winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
14. Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised. Photo identification may be required.
15. Prize collection: To be collected from a retail store nominated by The Morning Bulletin. Unless otherwise stated in the prize listing, it is the responsibility of the winner to arrange transport of their prize from the supplying business to their delivery location. Capricornia Newspapers Pty Ltd nor the business associated with the supply of the prize will be held responsible for the transport of any prizes.
16. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
18. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement) and will be used only for competition purposes. Under the Privacy Act the names and addresses of all entrants in this competition will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless specified.
19. The promoter is Capricornia Newspapers Pty Ltd Trading as The Morning Bulletin. 162-164 Quay Street, Rockhampton QLD 4700 ABN: 78 000 055 578.