Terms and Conditions: The Morning Bulletin “Win a Tinny”
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Method of entry: Paper Entry Forms
- To enter, contestants must collect and complete the entry form published in the The Morning Bulletin between Monday November 3, 2014 Thurday December 4, 2014. The entry form must be original newsprint - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. Deliver your completed entry forms to:
- Locked entry boxes at Frenchville Sports Club, 105 Clifton Street, Berserker, QLD 4701; or
- Locked entry boxes at Bluefin Sports, 57 – 59 Musgrave Street, Berserker QLD 4701.
Method of Entry – Online Entry Forms
- To enter online, Contestants must collect the code word from The Morning Bulletin published randomly between Monday November 3, 2014 and Thursday December 4, 2014. Contestants must go to The Morning Bulletin website: www.themorningbulletin.com.au, and complete your details and the code word to validate your entry.
Contestants may submit more than one entry but can only win one prize(must be received by closure/date to be eligible).
- Prizes: The prize is provided by Bluefin Sports and The Morning Bulletin.
- There is one prize of a 3.7m Horizon Pathfinder boat with trailer, outboard motor, safety kit, fishing accessories and registration to giveaway.
- Total value of the prize is $6720.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Relevant insurances, Drivers Licences, and ongoing costs for maintenance of the boat and it’s equipment will be the responsibility of the winner.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- Competition duration: Online entries and paper entries:
The competition commences at 6am on Monday November 3, 2014 and closes at 5pm on Thursday December 4, 2014 (closure date/time). Entries received after the closure date/time will not be eligible.
4. Eligibility limitations: Contestants must be aged 18 years and over to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winner will be selected by random draw at 2.30pm on Sunday December 7, 2014 at Frenchville Sports Club, 105 Clifton Street, Berserker QLD 4701 with the prize awarded following winner validation and verification. The winner’s name will be published in The Morning Bulletin Public Notices on Tuesday December 9, 2014. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winners are otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. All prizes, when specified must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: Capricornia Newspapers Pty Ltd
ACN 009 658 048